CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA- 2018 Dates announced later
Lyn Johnson and her team invite you to attend An International Heartistry Experience in Cape Town, South Africa! Travel with Lyn to her homeland and experience the joy of visiting one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Our week will be filled with a delightful mixture of teaching, hands-on practice, exploration of Cape Town and the scenic surrounding areas, field trips and plenty of time to get to know attendees from different parts of the world. You will leave inspired, equipped and refreshed to go home and bless those around you through the gift of true hospitality!
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Timeless Truths -The Heart of Hospitality
- Threads - Bless not Impress
- Tried and True Tips - Practical and Simple Shortcuts
- Treats - Creativity and Celebration
- Traditions - Tangible expressions of Truth
- Travel - Cross-cultural Hospitality at home and abroad
- To-Think and To-Do - How will you think differently and what will you implement at home?
We will also:
- Dine in an African themed restaurant
- Visit famous Table Mountain
- Shop at the Biscuit Mill and Neighbourgoods Market
- Sample award winning wines in the Stellenbosch winelands
- Serve a local community through organizing a special celebration event
- Enjoy plenty of surprises!
Who is invited: Men, women, couples are invited to apply to attend the Heartistry Experience. The numbers are limited, so the slots will be on a first come first served basis. There is an application form with a non-refundable deposit of $250 that will be due when applying.
Accommodation: To be decided
Cost: Attendees will be responsible for all their travel costs to Cape Town. The Hospitality Seminar will be $2,500 including the non-refundable deposit of$250. The fee includes accommodation, all meals including gourmet dinners in excellent local restaurants, tourist excursions, training manual, etc.
Travel: Attendees will need to organize their own transport to Cape Town. Travel details will be sent with the application form.
What to bring: A detailed packing list will be sent later, but attendees need to limit their luggage to one small case that they can carry themselves. The dress code will be casual, comfortable clothing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.